Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Introduction

I'm new to the world of blogging, so I'll just jump right in.

My name is Les. I am a 30 year old man, married to the girl of my dreams, who is a hotwife. If you are not familiar with the term, a 'hotwife' is a married woman who is free to have sex outside of her marriage, with her husbands approval and/or encouragement.

I consider myself a 'hotwife lover' rather than a 'cuckold'. I'm not normally hung up on labels, but 'cuckold' seems to give people the wrong idea on what we're into. I'll go more into that later.

Heidi is a beautiful(you'll have to trust me on this, I won't be posting any face pics), mid twenties mother of two. She has a successful career that demands discretion, but has a very active 'secret life' after work. She likes to say that she is 'a lady in public, and a freak in the sheets'.

We ended up in this the same way many do. Started out 'normal swinging'(with couples) in 2005, and quickly learned that she was mostly just interested in screwing the other men, and I was completely interested in watching her. We eventually stopped actively seeking couples(although we have a strange knack for ending up in our 'vanilla' friends beds'), since it was a lot more work to get what we really wanted. Now in mid 2009, she plays alone and with me on a very regular basis(a few times a week with other men). Our love, bond, and marriage have never been stronger, and seems to grow more every day.

I plan on filling in the gaps in detail on how we got from there to here, but that will take several posts.

Anyways, this is my blog. Thanks for letting me share with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment