Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Swinger websites

Swinger websites have been good to us(we use AFF), but be warned, there are a LOT of fakes and flakes on them. I'm not sure what motivates people to get on there, and go so far as to set up a meeting and then be a no show.

I'm bitching about this because I somehow ended up being tasked with planning a party. Here's what happened; my wife and her (girl)friend read a story in Penthouse Letters(yes, my wife really reads those, her friend has the entire series), and they came across a story about a 'BBC party' that her friend really liked. My wife, who has a soft spot for black guys, happened to have an invitation to such a party already. Her friend insisted on going as well(not a problem, she's also mid 20's, great shape, hot). Well it turns out that the guy misrepresented what kind of party it was, it was just a regular swinger party, so they backed out of it. Now they both have it in their heads, and they are really wanting this party, so guess who is planning it,lol.

I've managed to find two other girls through AFF who have confirmed. The problem is the guys. The girls want a 3-4 guy to girl ratio(yes, they know they are freaks), so I need to find 12-16 guys who fit what they want. That's hard enough. But I know from past parties we've had, that you need to have double the amount of people confirm, because at least half will no show. It's a logistics nightmare with this many people,lol.

On the bright side, I get to be the camera man and I've been promised a pre party threesome with my wife and her friend. SO, I'm not that upset about it. I just wish there weren't so many fakes on the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment